this post contains affiliate links
I don’t know too many women who don’t love a trip to Bath and Body works. Delicious- smelling shower gels, luxurious scrubs, and my favorite, irresistible candles. But, the place isn’t cheap. Sure they run great sales and have coupons all the time, but still, for our family, it’s definitely a treat I wouldn’t get to indulge in often.
Except. I have Swagbucks. What is Swagbucks? Well it’s a Search Engine that you use just like you would use Google, except that you earn points for many of the searches you do. Then, you redeem your points for gift cards or merchandise. There are tons of places that you can get gift cards- WalMart, CVS, even Target. But I usually redeem mine for Bath and Body Works gift cards, just because it’s an easy way for me to get a little treat that’s either free or almost free.
- Sign up for Swagbucks and also sign up for eBates
- You can even install Swagbucks’ toolbar so that it’s your automatic search engine and you don’t have to actually go to their site every time you search. (Or, make Swagbucks your homepage)
- Then, use Swagbucks like you would Google or Bing or Yahoo search engines. Watch your points accumulate! (You can also take surveys and watch videos for extra points, but I usually don’t do this.)
- When you’ve earned enough points to get a B&BW gift card, do that using the site’s instructions.
- Search online for coupons that you can also use to make your deal even sweeter! (Use retailmenot.com or another similar site.)
- Go to ebates.com and begin your shopping there. You’ll earn cash back through them as well!
- Order your products from B&BW and enjoy them, knowing you got a great deal! You might have to pay shipping, but they do run free shipping specials at certain times of the year.